K-On Mio Akiyama OTAKU OTOME FAN GIRL'S SITE: {WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Takashi Ninagawa

Monday, 11 April 2016

{WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Takashi Ninagawa



*the meter may fluctuate between the two sides, but the result will lead to the respective endings*



Chapter 1

"Nothing Happened..."
Watch Them From A Distance.

Chapter 2

"Remain Still And Quiet!"
Say Something To Takashi!

Chapter 3

"I'll Help You Look For Your File!"
Talk To Takashi!

Chapter 4

"Sink To The Floor Site Relief."
"How Much Do You Want? "

Chapter 5

Have Each Member Share A Memory.
Lift His Shoulders Ups!

Chapter 6

"Your Story Is Really Touching."
I Can't! I'm Not Good Enough!

Chapter 7

"I Don't Think I Did Anything Wrong."
"shake His Shoulder."

Chapter 8

Call Kyohei
"I'm Too Scared To Sleep."

Chapter 9

Wait In The Room Until He's Done Working.
"I'll Do It!"

Chapter 10

"I Want To Go With You."
"Say I've Been Thinking Of The Lyrics."

Chapter 11

"Thanks To Takashi"
Take His Hand

Chapter 12

Start Crying
"I Wouldn't  Miss It."




Chapter 1

"We Ran Into Each Other In The Bath."
Bring Them Water And Towels

Chapter 2

Work Up The Courage To Say Something
Suggest To Taking A Break

Chapter 3

"Are You Finished With The Recording?"
Give Up And Put Away The Notebook

Chapter 4

Jump Up Happily.
I'll Return The Favor By Writing A Great Song.

Chapter 5

Put In More Harmony!
Call Kyohei

Chapter 6

"There's Something In My Eye.”
Okay! I'm Ready For My First Lesson, Teacher!

Chapter 7

"Are You Mad?"
Sing A Song To Wake Him Gently!

Chapter 8

Go Help Him.
"I Just Came Down To Get Some Water."

Chapter 9

Ignore It, And Leave!
"Why Don't We Write It All Together?"

Chapter 10

"Let's Ask Kyohei First!"
Pretend I'm Just Tired!

Chapter 11

"Thanks To You Guys."
Shake My Head.

Chapter 12

Do As I'm Told.
"Is It Really Okay For Me To Go?"






Chapter 1

"You Think My Face Looks Weird?"
"A Kid's Show?"

Chapter 2

"Are You Bored?"
"It's For Taka."

Chapter 3

"I Need To Make The Lyrics More Meaningful."
"It's Still Not Good Enough."

Chapter 4

"Ryo Probably Feels The Same."
"That's A New Expression."

Chapter 5

"I Can Keep Going."
"Because I Write Too Slowly?"

Chapter 6

"I Can Keep Going."
"Sorry"

Chapter 7

*No Choices*




Chapter 1

"It's Nothing."
"A Late Night Show?"

Chapter 2

"Are You Listening?"
"It's For Mr. Ninagawa."

Chapter 3

"I'm Having Trouble Visualizing It!"
"I've Had A Sudden Streak Of Inspiration."

Chapter 4

"Ryo Probably Feels The Same."
"You Two Make Quite A Pair."

Chapter 5

"I Still Have A Long Way To Go."
"Maybe He Doesn't Believe In Me..."

Chapter 6

"I'm Fine."
"I Was Really Surprised."

Chapter 7

*No Choices*



No comments:

Post a Comment