K-On Mio Akiyama OTAKU OTOME FAN GIRL'S SITE: {WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Kota Igarashi

Monday, 11 April 2016

{WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Kota Igarashi



*the meter may fluctuate between the two sides, but the result will lead to the respective endings*




Chapter 1

"Okay."
Shake Him Awake

Chapter 2

Can I Read The Lines With You?
"I Don't Like It."

Chapter 3

(...Is A True Actor.)
Let Him In

Chapter 4

"I Have, But..."
"You Can Do It!"

Chapter 5

Quickly Close Your Mouth
Think It Over

Chapter 6

(He's Probably Right...)
Ask Him To Read The Script With You

Chapter 7

Try To Smooth Things Over With Mayu
"Did You Ask Someone To Give Me Medicine?"

Chapter 8

"I'm Glad."
Freeze

Chapter 9

Don't Drink It
"Are You Sure You're Okay With This?"

Chapter 10

I Like Him As A Man
"Yes."

Chapter 11

"Why Did You Kiss Me?"
Fall Silent

Chapter 12

"Thank You."
"You Can't."




Chapter 1

"Don't You Already Have A Manager?"
Let Him Be

Chapter 2

Can I Borrow It?
"That's True, But..."

Chapter 3

(...Wears Many Hats.)
Let Him In

Chapter 4

"I have, But..."
"You Really Opened Up There."

Chapter 5

Quickly Close Your Mouth
Think It Over

Chapter 6

(He"s Probably Right...)
Apologize

Chapter 7

Get Mad At Kota
"Did You Ask Someone To Give Me Medicine?"

Chapter 8

"I'm Relieved."
Struggle

Chapter 9

Think It Over
"Are You Sure You're Okay With This?"

Chapter 10

I Like Him As A Person
"I Don't Know..."

Chapter 11

"Why Did You Kiss Me?"
Yell At Him For Being A Jerk

Chapter 12

"Thank You."
"You Can't."






Chapter 1

"Do That Again."
"I'll Be Cheering You On."

Chapter 2

Send A Different Message
Accept It

Chapter 3

Stay On The Bed
Be Honest

Chapter 4

"It's Just Been So Long."
Tell Him To Be Careful

Chapter 5

Take His Hand
Say You're Kota's Assistant Manager

Chapter 6

Keep Shouting His Name
"Wait!"

Chapter 7 

"Please, Let Him Stay!"
"Kota Will Never Give It Up!"




Chapter 1

"What Was That For?"
"See You When You Get Back."

Chapter 2

Do Nothing
Accept It

Chapter 3

Leave The Room
Change The Subject

Chapter 4

"Ito Just Been So Long."
Say You'll Stay

Chapter 5

Think About It
Say You're A Big Fan

Chapter 6

Demand They Stop Filming
"You're Right."

Chapter 7

"That Doesn't Sound Like Revance."
(Kota Probably Will Quit Fi She Does This...)








No comments:

Post a Comment