*the meter may fluctuate between the two sides, but the result will lead to the respective endings*
Chapter 1
Leave Quickly
"It's Nothing."
Chapter 2
"You're Probably Right."
Ask For An Explanation
Chapter 3
Look At Iori
"Thank You."
Chapter 4
Act Like A Lyric-Writing Monster
"Connected By Love"
Chapter 5
"Sorry."
"I Don't Even Know Myself."
Chapter 6
"What Do You Usually Do?"
"Not At All."
Chapter 7
"Okay."
Stay Silent
Chapter 8
"What Were They Like?"
"I Want To Show Iori First."
Chapter 9
"I'll Go Too."
"That's Not The Issue Here."
Chapter 10
"I Ran Into Mr. Yokoyama."
"Is There Something On My Face?"
Chapter 11
"I Called Him."
Apologize
Chapter 12
Apologize
"Do You Want To Watch, Iori?"
Chapter 1
Talk Back
"No...It's Just..."
Chapter 2
"I Don't Think So."
Ask For An Explanation
Chapter 3
Look At Iori
"Let's Run Through It Again."
Chapter 4
Act Like A Lyric-Writing Monster
"Connected By Love."
Chapter 5
"You're Being Awfully Nice Today."
"I Don't Even Know Myself."
Chapter 6
"That's Impossible!"
"Not At All."
Chapter 7
"Okay."
"I Won't Tell You."
Chapter 8
"What Were They Like?"
"I Want To Show Iori First."
Chapter 9
"Good Luck."
"That's Not The Issue Here."
Chapter 10
"Are They Making You Step Down?"
"Is There Something On My Face?"
Chapter 11
"I Called Him."
Talk Back
Chapter 12
Stay Silent
"Do You Want To Watch, Iori?"
Chapter 1
Go Easy On Me?
"I Don't Know If I'm Ready."
Chapter 2
"You Shouldn't Throw It Out."
"Do Anything You Like."
Chapter 3
"Yes, I'm Happy."
"You're So Nice."
Chapter 4
Look At Iori
Keep Quiet
Chapter 5
"I Don't Know What I Want To Do."
Talk To Presir Enjo
Chapter 6
"I'm Sorry."
Ask Him Why
Chapter 7
"I Can Do Anything?"
Bow Together With Iori
Chapter 1
i'll win the game
"is there anyone near by?"
chapter 2
"you shouldn't throw it out."
"touch me."
chapter 3
"why do you ask?"
"you're so nice."
chapter 4
chase the car
ask them
chapter 5
"i want to be a screenwriter."
talk to president enjo
chapter 6
"thank you for coming to get me."
ask him why
chapter 7
"where did you go today?"
get angry with the president







No comments:
Post a Comment