K-On Mio Akiyama OTAKU OTOME FAN GIRL'S SITE: {WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Kyohei Rikudoh

Saturday, 9 April 2016

{WALKTHROUGH} Scandal in the Spotlight: Kyohei Rikudoh



*the meter may fluctuate between the two sides, but the result will lead to the respective endings*





Chapter 1

   Apologize for earlier
 “I should start building up my strength.”


  Chapter 2
 
 Sit next to Kyohei  
 Thank him for carrying you


 Chapter 3
  
 Ask him to leave so you can rewrite it  
 He can’t afford to be recognized


Chapter 4

Go over to Kyohei  
 Wonder if Kyohei would allow it


Chapter 5

 Go buy a cold drink  
Being fanned by an pop star must be expensive


   Chapter 6   

 “Thanks for sticking up for me.”
 “I’d be glad if he likes me.”

 Chapter 7 

Think it over carefully
   This is too embarrassing!

  Chapter 8 

 Close your eyes
 “You’re all wrong!”

 Chapter 9 

Squeeze his hand 
 Tell him he’s terrible

Chapter 10 

 Hug him 
  “I have writer’s block.”

Chapter 11

Smile so he doesn’t worry
  Kiss him back

Chapter 12

I want to see Kyohei…
Hug him




Chapter 1

Make some tea
 “I don’t know if I can handle this.”

Chapter 2

 Sit far away from Kyohei 
 Stay silent

Chapter 3

Get discouraged
 Step away from him

  Chapter 4

 Express shock that they’re friends
  Go to see how good they are

Chapter 5

Go buy a cold drink
 I can do it myself now

 Chapter 6

“Thanks, but you should be mad at me.”
 “I wonder if that’s true…”

Chapter 7

Think it over carefully
This is too embarrassing!

Chapter 8

Freak out
“Isn’t gossiping taboo for pop stars?”

Chapter 9

Turn your face away
Threaten to tell Kyohei

Chapter 10

Hug him
“I’m love sick.”

Chapter 11

Give an ambiguous response
 Your nerves make you freeze 

Chapter 12

I have to get out of here! 
"Freeze"






Chapter 1

I’m worried about writing English lyrics
Too startled to speak

 Chapter 2

“That’s just how he shows affection.”
“This’ll be our first trip together.”

Chapter 3

“We can go on a date?”
Just being with you is enough

Chapter 4

“Let’s look at it together.”
“I feel like I can do it now.”

Chapter 5

Are you feeling all right?
Squeeze his hand

Chapter 6

 Apologize
“I will work hard on my songs and screenplays.”

Chapter 7

“I don’t want to break up.”
Don’t let yourself cry




Chapter 1

I’m worried about writing English lyrics
Get out of there

 Chapter 2

“That’s just how he shows affection.”
“What about everyone else?”

Chapter 3

“We don’t have to worry about being spotted.”
Do you think they’ll look good on me?

Chapter 4

“Let’s look at it together.”
“Do you really think so?”

Chapter 5

Did something happen to you?
Stroke his hair

Chapter 6

Apologize
 “I’m so happy.” 

Chapter 7

“I agree.”
Call Kyohei







No comments:

Post a Comment